I wanted to share my top 5 foundations as it's my most frequently ask question. I'm a big believer in spending money to get the best out of what you're looking for. Sometimes the more affordable foundations just don't last.
1. On my list is Dior Star foundation, it gives amazing coverage, has an amazing staying power and just looks great all the time. It is not drying on the skin and doesn't go shiny through out the day. It has been my top foundation for a few months now.
2. Is a new one for me, the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk was recommended by Pippa O'Connor and Tara Makeup so I knew it was going to be good. I finally gave in and purchased it a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. I've been wearing it almost everyday and I love it so much. It gives the perfect coverage and just looks beautiful on the skin.
3. Chanel Vitalumière Aqua has been a favourite for over a year now, it's medium coverage and feels so light weight on the skin. It's amazing on brides and more mature skin. It just feels and looks amazing. A small amount goes a long way.
4. I recently started to wear Liz Earle Signature Foundation as my everyday foundation and I really like it. It is not too full coverage but gives just the right amount. It has a lovely finish to the skin and is just the perfect day time makeup.
5. This pan stick foundation from Makeup Forever gives amazing coverage. I use the on top of my foundations in areas where I would like more coverage. It is soooo creamy and blends into foundation so easily. It is my favourite for cream highlighting and my night out essential.
Let me know what else you would like to see on the blog and I hope you liked this post. Let me know if there is a foundation you think I should try.
Love Grace xox