In 2015 I changed many aspects of my life, I lost some weight, gave up full time employment to pursue my dreams and I started to look after my mental health and understand it like I never had before.
This year I feel like I am already on the right road, I want to continue with everything I'm already doing but just step it up a notch. I've composed a small but very realistic list of resolutions that I want to do and continue to do through out the year.
- To get even fitter and keep up a clean healthy balanced diet.
- Cook more & be more adventurous with my meals.
- Get into an organised routine with work and try be very consistent with posting.
- Spend more time with friends and family and less time on my phone.
- Travel more - I just booked to go to London in a few weeks :)
- Meditate everyday and be mindful everyday.
- Mind my mind and mind me, check in with my mental health often and make sure I am doing everything I can to keep my anxiety at bay.
I hope you have made your own list of resolutions and are going to stick to them as much as you can.
I hope you have a lovely New Years Day.
Love Grace xox