I am so excited to share this recipe with you all, I made these breakfast muffins yesterday and had them this morning. They are so tasty and fun to make. I needed a change in my breakfast routine as I was getting very bored. As promised in last weeks post I am going to try and be more adventurous with my food to keep it interesting.
Lets get straight into the ingredients.
YOU WILL NEED -
- 4 or 5 Large eggs
- 5 lean bacon medallions
- 200 g of mushrooms finely chopped
- A handful of spinach
- A fairy cake tray
- Fry light 1 cal spray
- Preheat oven to 180/160 fan/gas mark 4
- Dice the mushrooms and bacon and fry up.
- Beat eggs together
- Grease the paper holders with fry light, I would recommend using silicone cases instead of paper.
- Add mushrooms and bacon to the tins
- Pour eggs over the filling
- Top with spinach
- Cook for 30mins or until golden brown
Enjoy as part of your breakfast or snack on these when you get hungry. They are even nice cold :) Oh and they are SYN FREE :)
Snap me pictures of your muffins, be adventurous and add what ever filling you fancy